COVID-19 Precautions at PSC:
What You Need to Know
The Leading Fitness-Focused Chiropractor in Walnut Creek, CA
DON’T SETTLE. GET RESULTS.
Only one thing matters: you get better.
As quickly as possible.
Performance Sport Care is a chiropractic clinic in Walnut Creek, CA focused on treating the pain that’s preventing you from operating at your full potential. We do this by working to get to the root cause of your pain, and treating that cause in order to achieve lasting relief and rehabilitation, and get you back in the game quickly and safely.
Dr. Douglas Cancel is a chiropractor in Walnut Creek, CA who takes an integrated approach, tailored to your unique profile and needs, to get you pain relief efficiently, accurately, and quickly.
What we do
- Take the time to understand your problem and how it impacts you
- Zero in on your problem with appropriate and focused evaluation
- Thoroughly and properly examine you
- Correlate all available information, not just your imaging results
- Order medical imaging only when appropriate; no mandatory x-ray requirement
- Formulate a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs to get you results as quickly as possible
- Encourage your participation in the recovery process through exercise, diet modification, and other methods to ensure the best possible results.
How do we help you get better quickly?
We start by carefully assessing your injury or physical challenge to accurately identify the source of your pain (muscle, joint, nerve, disc, etc.) and its mechanical basis. Once we have a complete picture of your particular condition, we develop a treatment plan to improve your mobility and relieve your pain.
Effective pain treatment relies on accurate diagnosis
Dr. Cancel applies a full-spectrum approach that considers the whole picture of your health and body mechanics. Many interconnected factors determine your well-being. Beyond the immediate pain, we look at your activity level, lifestyle, nutrition, work environment, posture, major stressors, and more.
You are the key to your success
We treat your care as a partnership, where you’re involved every step of the way. Your plan will include rehabilitative exercises to get you back to your pre-injury state (or better!) and optimize your strength to get you back in the game with confidence.
When you visit Performance Sport Care for the first time, you will see that you have come to the right chiropractor in Walnut Creek, CA. We are serious about delivering results and ensuring maximum return on your healthcare investment.
I’m ready to book a free 15-minute phone consultation.